Thursday, October 28, 2010

Interview with Elizabeth Elliot and Patrick McGillvary at Reading, Writing, Working, Playing

I highly suggest that you stop whatever it is you are doing and dash over to Jane Greensmith's blog, Reading, Writing, Working, Playing, in order to indulge in one of the cleverest blog post it has ever been my pleasure to read. Ms. Greensmith and Laura Hile, author of the Mercy's Embrace series (follow the links to read my reviews of books one, two, and three), have concocted a hilarious interview with the main characters of the story, Elizabeth Elliot and Patrick McGillvary. They are also offering a giveaway (shipping in the US only) of all three books to one lucky participant, but the deadline for entry is tonight, so hurry up and enter! This series is one of my very favorite Austen sequels out there, and I highly recommend it to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment